<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8748916641082550840?origin\x3dhttps://jkailing-xoxo.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, October 22, 2009

I guess i'll just continue with this blog.

Working now. Bored. Boss will be away for a few days till next monday. Things she assigned are almost done. Now what i can do is just to watch mobtv to pass time. Hahass.

Feel like going over to granny's place. It's been long since i went over. I miss precious.

今天没看见你. 好想念你.
等待你的第三十二天.
我会加油的 !!!!!

凯羚♥♥义发
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
4:01 PM

♥ MOMMY JERINE NG ♥




Jerine梁凯羚
Mommy Of 1
Turning 20 on 3rd January 2011
Married To Gabriel Ng Yi Fa

JkaiLing is a sensitive lady with loads of thinkings. Happily married to her husband on 16/01.2010. Gave birth to her first baby girl on 05.03.2010 and gave it to god & now mommy of Baby Kayson. We thanks god for giving us this wonderful gift. She's crazy and mad. Love her for who she is.



♥ DADDY GABRIEL NG ♥




Gabriel黄义发
Turning 25 on 26th March 2011
Married To
Jerine Leong Kai Ling

Derest Hubby,
ever since the day when i became your girlfriend, i told myself that u'll be my last love. And now that i'm married to you, i'll do my part as a wife should do. Thanks for being by my side whenever i needed you. You never fail to make me feel loved.

I Love The Way You Pampered Me.
I Love The Way You Kiss And Hugged Me.
I Love The Way You Made Me Smile.
I Love The Way You Made Me Feel Yours.


I need you, I want you, I miss you, I LOVE YOU.

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers



♥ BABY KAYSON NG ♥




Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Kayson 黄俊盛

Normal Delivery With Epidural
09 March 2011
KKH Hospital
Length At Birth : 48cm
Weight At Birth : 2.860kg
Head Circumference : 33cm
Time Of Birth : 5.23am

♥ TWEETS ♥






♥ CHATS ♥



No spamming.
I respect you, you please respect me.
Thanks.
No ads pls




♥ LINKS ♥



Jerek*Brother
YunJie*Cousin
KaiTing*Cousin
RuoNing*Cousin
ShiQi*Cousin
TracyLeong*Cousin
Amanda*JieJie
Kaye*MeiMei
Ariel*GuangYinMa
Stephaine*Sis
Sonia*AKL
Debbie




RaynaChew~Joven's Mommy
Teresa~Jensabella's Mommy
Priscilla~Jayden's Mommy
Aricia~Mommy To Be
WeiXin~Mommy To Be
Trina~Mommy To Be
Clarissa~Mommy To Be



♥ MUSIC ♥






♥ EVENTS COMING UP ♥



26 March ~ Hubby's 25th Birthday


1 April ~ Our 4 Years 9 Months Love Anniversary
2 April ~ Baby Kayson 's full month celebration
16 April ~ Our 1 Year 3 Months Wedding Anniversary



♥ THE PAST ♥



U ARE STILL AS VIOLENT AS EVER.Slept very late las...
I MISS U. Listening to Ngo Nhu La Giac Mo. NICE !M...
我不要你爱我的心绝口不提.So many things happened in just a nig...



♥ HISTORY ♥



*September 2009*
*October 2009*
*November 2009*
*December 2009*
*March 2010*
*April 2010*
*May 2010*
*June 2010*
*July 2010*
*August 2010*
*September 2010*
*October 2010*
*November 2010*
*December 2010*
*January 2011*
*March 2011*
*September 2016*